The Alabama Office of Information Technology has partnered with Adobe & Microsoft to provide interactive and engaging learning experiences to State of Alabama government agencies. These courses provide helpful instructor led sessions, as well as the opportunity to ask questions to the experts directly, allowing you to learn these applications more thoroughly and enhance your daily productivity. You can find the registration links in the See Classes page. You must use your state e-mail when enrolling.
Microsoft Excel Level 200
November 29, 10 am – 11 am or 2 pm – 3 pm
Take a dive into the intermediate features of Excel’s navigation, functions, and custom formulas.
- Expand knowledge of notable functions in Excel.
- Understand a wide variety of cell formatting to manipulate and interpret data.
- Learn to create Pivot tables for data analyzation.
- Understand options to restrict and protect data in Excel.
- Utilize accessibility options in Excel using the Check Accessibility tool and how to add alternative text.
Go Further with Microsoft Excel: Advanced Functions and Charts
January 19, 10 am – 11 am or 2 pm – 3 pm
Take your Microsoft Excel skills to the next level with more advanced features. Learn advanced functions to better manage and analyze data, create, and format charts to present information simply, and learn import and export options within Excel.
- Analyze data using advanced functions
- Create and format charts
- Use import and export functions
- Use accessibility options in Excel
Microsoft Cloud Storage: OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
January 26, 2023, 10 am – 11 am or 2 pm – 3 pm
In this new hybrid work environment, interchanging between office and home for work, you can create, view, edit and share files on the go.
- Access and edit your files from all your devices
- Share inside or outside your organization
- Work together in real-time on Office documents
- Quickly find the files that matter to you
- Keep your files protected and backed up
To register for these classes and others, click the button below.