Through communication and collaboration, empower stakeholders with innovative services and technologies that reliably deliver highly available, secure, efficient, and cost-effective services for Alabama state agencies, legislators, and citizens across all levels of state government.
Provide solutions and services that are standardized, implemented in a timely and high-quality manner, and designed to meet the operational needs of each agency, legislator, and the citizens that depend on their services.
- To mature into a trusted advisor and business partner to agencies as they serve the citizens of Alabama.
- Standardize the delivery of networks, security, and enterprise services to OIT customers.
- Provide customers visibility into their environment by implementing multi-tenant enterprise tools that facilitate delegated administration, compliance reporting, and control monitoring.
- Deliver security monitoring and operational services to all agencies to protect state assets and services while mitigating risk.
- Work within and across the agencies to gather requirements, assist them with meeting their strategic goals and identify opportunities for shared innovation and improvement.
- Develop consistent cost models for services, streamline the billing process, and clearly define and communicate the value provided for all agency fee-driven services.