Cisco call forwarding will allow calls to your desk phone to be ported to a secondary number or mobile phone. Note that calls which are forwarded will not ring on the desk phone.
- Log in to VPN or access the below steps from your device on the State network
- Go to https://myphone.alabama.gov
- Log in with your State credentials if requested
- You should see your desk phone and number
- Click on Call Forwarding on the left
- Check the box that says “Forward all calls to:”
- Enter the number 9 first, to indicate out of state VoIP network call and then alternate number (mobile, home, etc.) without any dashes. (Example: 95551234 for phone number 555-1234) *NOTE: If your alternate number is outside the local area code of your desk phone you must enter 9 for out of VoIP network, then 1 for long distance, then your full 10-digit number with area code and no dashes. EX. 912055551234 (for phone number 205-555-1234)