Standard 660S1: User Rules of Behavior has been revised (to version 02). Changes include:.
- Removed software licensing and use content (that subject is addressed in Policy 330: Software Use).
- Requirement 3.4 changed to block external instant message (IM) file transfers only.
- Edited section 4 for modernization and consistent use of terms.
- Renumbered remaining sections (4.2 to end of requirements).
- Modified supporting documents list and made other formatting changes.
- Added Section 7: Streaming Media. These requirements address Microsoft Stream and other streaming media sites/services.
- Added Section 8: Device Protection. These requirements address device physical safeguards, lost devices, and travel tips. Most of these requirements were previously published in legacy Standard 662S2: Client Systems Security
View or Download: