Did you know that you can add a picture to your Outlook profile to be seen by email recipients? Well, you can! Here’s how you do it:
- In Outlook, click File on the menu at the top of the page. This will take you to the Account Information page (pictured below).
- Click the Change link below the blank image.
- Once the Office 365 webpage (https://login.microsoftonline.com/) opens, enter your full email address and press Tab.
- The page will redirect and then request your password; enter your password. Office 365 will open (as pictured below).
- Click the Upload photo link below the blank image.
- Choose a photo image from one of the folders on your computer. The photo should now display in the box.
- Click Save above the photo. Your picture will now be visible to you and your email recipients!
Keep checking OIT Central for weekly tips from OIT!
Contributed by: Mark Vincent, Desktop Support