The Alabama Office of Information Technology (OIT) has an interdepartmental agreement with Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) to provide professional information technical training for state personnel. This agreement enables OIT to collaborate with agencies to bring specialized IT classes to Montgomery area in support of agency applications, IT infrastructure, and new technologies for the state of Alabama.
The following specialized IT class categories are available upon request by contacting:
- Microsoft Networking
- Azure, ASP.NET, .NET Programming, Databases/SQL, Java, C+, Modern Web Development
- Laserfiche User Group Meetings– tentative May 23, July 16, Oct 10, 2018
- Save the Date AL Digital Symposium – May 24, Downtown Renaissance Hotel
- Alabama Office of Information Technology (OIT): Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org v 334-242-3599
- AUM SummaSource / Training Solutions: Kimberly.Smith@SummaSource.com v 334-244-3080