Policy 510: Enterprise Architecture defines the roles and responsibilities for OIT and state agencies to create and support an enterprise network architecture.
Standard 510S1: Zone Architecture provides an overview of the OIT multi-zone network architecture approach.
Standard 510S2: Point of Sale (POS) Systems Architecture provides requirements for a solution-based architecture that assures compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS).
These documents will replace the following legacy documents:
- Policy 510 replaces Policy 500: Statewide Information Systems Architecture
- Standard 510S1 replaces Standard 500S1: Network Architecture Standard
- Standard 510S2 replaces Standard 662S3: POS Systems Security
Each of the new documents are a reboot of the legacy documents they are replacing; only minor changes were made.
Risks addressed in this document set include:
- Standardizing enterprise architecture processes for state agencies
- Defining network zones – helps manage communications between services and systems
- Compliance with PCI DSS
Policy 510 addresses NIST SP800-53r4 and IRS Pub. 1075 security control PM-7.
View or Download: