The OIT Office of Application Development supports agencies that require assistance for the design, development and maintenance of websites, client-server applications, database administration, and mainframe applications. Over 104 agency customers utilized these services during fiscal year 2017.
Today’s blog highlights just a few of the websites created by the development team. Team members take great pride in transforming customer input into aesthetically pleasing and functional custom websites with the goal of exceeding customer expectations.
A sampling of websites created by or development team include:
- Alabama Historical Commission: preserveala.org
- Alabama Ethics Commission: ethics.alabama.gov
- Alabama Medicaid: medicaid.alabama.gov
- Executive Budget Office: budget.alabama.gov
- Choctawhatchee, Pea and Yellow Rivers Watershed Management Authority (CPYRWMA): cpyrwma.alabama.gov
- Office of Information Technology: oit.alabama.gov
For additional information regarding services offered, please contact the Scheduling Coordinator, Linda Grah (email@example.com, 334.353.0496).